Step 1: Create your account
- Enter your name, email, mobile details and choose a secure Password. This email and password be used for logging into keytrack once your registration is complete. If you are using Keytrack professionally, make sure to use your professional email address.
Step 2: Choose to register as an individual or as an organisation:
- Register as an organisation to set up your organisation’s account on Keytrack. You will by default become the administrator of the account.
- As account administrator you can edit your company profile, add your organisation's members/employees to join the account and you can view all TSRs in progress that involve your organisation.
- To register your organisation, you need to select from a drop-down menu of organisation types. Select the type that most closely applies to your organisation i.e. Law Firm, Brokerage Firm, Real Estate Agency or as a buy/sell-side organisation such as a property developer.
- Enter your organisation’s details including company name, address, email, logo, phone number and website. This information will be visible to other participants in the TSR.
- Once your organisation’s details are updated, choose from the “individual type” drop-down menu to define what your role type you are within the organisation i.e. are you a buyer, seller, lawyer, legal representative, broker, or agent.
- If you are a buyer or seller then you need to register as an individual.
Step 3: Update your profile at any stage, create a TSR or be invited.
- You have the flexibility to create a transaction at any time. Typically, a TSR is created once the transaction agreement is signed.
- Any participant can create the TSR.
- Typically, the real estate agent will initiate the TSR and invite the buyer and seller, and lawyers on both sides. Once the lawyers join the TSR, the TSR moves from "pending" to "active" - and the lawyers will update its progress through to settlement.
- The innovation behind Keytrack.me is that two law firms, each representing either the buyer or seller can both share the single TSR and drive critical transaction updates including updating conditions, declaring the transaction unconditional and settled with the push of a button. The Law Firm representing the other side to the transaction receives these updates instantly and securely via Keytrack's in-app notifications and real-time pre-set email functionality.
- This functionality makes Keytrack.me the first secure-web exchange platform in accordance with ADLS/REINZ cl 1.4.
The TSR is a secure, collaborative dashboard for all participants involved in a transaction. It acts as a digital hub for simplifying communications and complexities within the transaction process and consolidates important documents all within a single platform. The TSR gives participants transparency over the status of their transaction and enables participants to track progress in real-time.
The TSR revolutionises the conveyancing process for lawyers through its functionality to declare the transaction unconditional and settled, communicate these declarations electornically, securely and instantly to all relevant participants at once - saving significant time, reducing reliance on precedent systems and multiple repeated, insecure communications.
Creating a TSR:
- Once registered on Keytrack, any participant can create the TSR.
- On initiating the TSR, simply choose from one of our flexible payment plans.
- Following payment, the TSR is created and can be customised to the context of your particular transaction by inserting the TSR’s details including property price and address.
- Begin inviting all relevant participants, uploading documents and inserting transaction conditions.
Invited to a TSR:
- Any participant to a TSR can invite other participants. Simply select the invite icon, select the participant type you wish to invite and enter their email address. If the participant is currently registered, they will receive an email and in-app notification to join the TSR. If they are not registered, they will receive an email prompting them to register and join the TSR.
- Participants join the TSR in the role of their user type i.e. as a buyer or seller, lawyer, legal representative, real estate agent. You are then placed within the TSR on the side of the transaction you represent i.e. seller-side / buyer-side.
- Once a lawyer is invited to the TSR, the status moves from pending TSR to active TSR.
Updating the TSR:
- Any participant can add any condition(s) to the TSR (whether general or custom conditions) that align with the signed, conditional transaction agreement.
- Once conditions are added, the lawyer then drives the TSR by updating the status of conditions to satisfied/fufilled, updates the transaction to unconditional and then settled.
- All participants are instantly notified of these updates in real-time via sms, email and in-app notifications.
- The TSR communicates status updates to all parties across multiple methods including email and sms communications, in-app notifications and instant visual updates via the TSR's progress bar.
- Communications are tailored to the individual receiving the communication and customised to that participants role type within the TSR.
- Once the lawyer settles the TSR, it can be archived indefinitely and securely in the cloud.
- While Keytrack is optimised for your mobile, we are still developing our app.
- Keytrack is a cloud-based software which you can use from anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- Sure are – and our team are excited to set up a time with you. Simply, click the TSR package on our website that suits your needs and select “book a demo”. Choose a time and date and one of the team will see you then, via Zoom.
- Administrators control the organisational account.
- Administrators can receive invitations, invite users / employees, manage permission settings of those users (including removing users), accept or deny user requests to join the organisation and edit to organisations profile.
- Administrators have viability but not editing functionality over all TSRs (current and archived).
- All documents relevant to the transaction can be uploaded to the TSR, shared with specific participants of your choice and stored securely, within a consolidated repository.
- We take security very seriously. By default, all TSRs are private and confidential unless you are a participant to the TSR, and then as a further layer of security, only specific aspects of the TSR are viewable depending on the role type of the participant within the TSR.
- As a participant to the TSR you can invite members of your team to join in their specific role types.
- Account administrators can view TSRs which include members of their organisation and can assign administrator permission settings to other members of their organisation.
- Coming soon to KeyTrack’s functionality is KeyTrust ™, our AI-based identity verification software which uses biometric, facial verification to help you satisfy KYC/AML customer due diligence and streamline the layers of legal compliance associated with property transactions
- In the interim, you can upload your third-party AML verifications to the TSR as a means of storing the AML verification of the participants associated to the transaction.
- Only the lawyer(s) to the TSR are able to make amendments to settled and archived TSRs.
- Participants to the archived TSR are able to retrieve documents shared with them while the TSR was active.
- Regardless of whether your property is commercial, residential, rural, fee simple, cross lease, lease hold, unit title or any other property type, the TSR will simplify the entire transaction process from signed to settled.
- Both user types have the same functionality within the TSR. Both can update conditions, declare the transaction unconditional and settled as well as archive and edit archived TSRs.
- The difference in name relates to the various titles used within the legal space and across jurisdictions.